I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh hai, blog.

I'm sorry to have been neglecting you.  It's Spring Break and my husband is out of town and I am very busy keeping little children busy so they go to sleep when they need to.  We went Roller Skating on Monday.  Wow.  THAT'S harder than I remember.   Roller Garden, where I had my 18th birthday party, looks exactly the same.  Right down to the carpet.


The kids did pretty well.  Boy mostly played the arcade games and got tickets.  Girl made it around the rink about 5 times.  Her heinie hurts from falling, but I have to give her huge props for her persistence.  She just kept going no matter how many times she fell.  Also, I introduced my 6 and 3 year olds to Pixie Stix.  

No comments:

Post a Comment