I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Weathering Storms

A moment of honesty:  Life is stressful.  I'm pretty overwhelmed.  Lately, more and more, I feel like this:




I'm trying, though, in my quest to become a lighter-hearted, easier breathing, not-everything-is-so-hard-and-freaking-serious-believing person, to recognize that those days will continue to happen -but when they do, I'm going to hear this in the background. And maybe give myself a little break.  (That link opens in a new window.  Go ahead. Play them both at the same time. It made me feel better.  Hope it does, you, too.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel so frazzled and pulled in a million different directions. Lately I've known that feeling pretty well.

    Hopefully it starts getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, this probably makes me a horrible person but that video made me laugh SO hard, sort of out of ironic sympathy for those little ducklings, because this week -- that THAT is exactly how I feel this week... but like those little duckies, we keep getting back up... and plugging away... and eventually get through the storm...

    ReplyDelete