I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pinkalicious

You know me.  I'm not typically a from-the-box kinda gal.  I like to make things.  But sometimes, you just gotta add three eggs, some water, some oil and dump the box of cake mix in.  Oh, and add some NEON PINK FOOD COLORING!!




Then you need to open the can of frosting.... no, wait, I take that back.  I totally should have made the damn butter cream frosting.  Oh well.  At least I didn't make the fake strawberry flavored cake.

Because of their love of the book Pinkalicious, here's what I did with the kids today.  (AFTER we ate green food.)


"ingredients"



batter


my kids made 'em pretty




And yes, if I'm seeing you this week - hell, if I see you on the street tomorrow - I'm giving you some of these pink cupcakes.  I will not be responsible for consuming them.





No comments:

Post a Comment